& RECRUITMENT AGENCY
SteppingStones Recruitment is a specialist employment agency based in the United Kingdom. We specialise in permanent recruitment and executive recruitment in the fields of professional services for the legal and financial services industries in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Channel Islands, Luxembourg and the Isle of Man. With an established reputation and global network stemming from the establishment of our head office in the Cayman Islands over 12 years ago; we pride ourselves on the ability to offer a personalised, tailored recruitment service offering the best candidate and client experience.
Compliance Professional - Cayman Islands
Corporate Administrator - Cayman Islands
Compliance Administrator - Temporary - Cayman Islands
Funds Associate - Cayman Islands
Chartered Secretary - Temporary - Cayman Islands
Inventory Clerk - Cayman Islands
Trust Administrator - Senior Manager - Cayman Islands
Fund Administrator - Cayman Islands
AWARDS / ACCREDITATIONS
SteppingStones Recruitment is a registered member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) demonstrating that our staff are adequately trained and knowledgeable to able to offer trusted advice. Our membership means that we are held to a higher ethical standard for recruitment by adhering to a strict code of practice and the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 as well as other employment-related regulations.
In January 2016, SteppingStones was awarded the Investors In People Gold (IIP) Accreditation. The award is a source of great pride to our company, and shows our dedication to creating the best possible environment for employees so that we in turn can provide the highest level of service to our clients. Click here for more information: Click here for more information.
SteppingStones Recruitment provides candidates with an extensive network and access to a wide variety of offshore jobs and onshore jobs, making SteppingStones a preferred recruitment agency for many.
As recruitment industry experts, we aim to go above and beyond to ensure our candidates’ job search success. To do this, we provide honest and informative career advice, review resumes for free, provide interview preparation as well as provide consultative market guidance, working with candidates every step of the way.
For our clients, we are focused on delivery. Due to our internationally-established network, we are able to offer the best match possible to best suit their hiring needs whilst ensuring that the suitability of every candidate has been assessed beforehand.Visit Cayman site
SUMMARY OF CAYMAN ISLANDS OFFICE
SteppingStones Recruitment based in the Cayman Islands is the head office of SteppingStones Recruitment Limited. Established in 2005, SteppingStones Recruitment has been committed to establishing our reputation as a respected, reliable and professional recruitment consultancy. Having a presence both in the Caribbean and in the United Kingdom means we are able to service our clients and candidates more effectively by utilising our global connections, offering financial services jobs, legal jobs and international career moves. SteppingStones Recruitment head office is based in the Cayman Islands. Established in 2005, SteppingStones Recruitment has been committed to establishing our reputation as a respected, reliable and professional recruitment consultancy. Having a presence both in the Caribbean and in the United Kingdom means we are able to service our clients and candidates more effectively by utilising our global connections, offering financial services jobs, legal jobs and international career moves.
Their friendliness is second to none…a great bunch of personalities that are always 'sunshine on the line'!"
- Apply via our Available Jobs page
- After reviewing your resume, we will assess your suitability for a position and set up an initial interview to discuss your background and provide you with more information on the position
- With your permission, if you are suitable for the position and are interested in proceeding, we present your resume for the position
- We gather the feedback from the hiring manager
- If selected for an interview with the company, we would facilitate this process, providing you with all of the interview preparation and information you would need
- Once an offer of employment is made, we can aid the decision-making process by providing you with the relevant market information and industry guidelines on remuneration packages
- Once an offer is accepted, we will liaise with you and your new employer regarding the details of your start date/time and any other important information
- It doesn’t end there, we ensure we keep in touch with you to see how you are settling in to your new role and also (where applicable) after you have started, check in with your new employer to see if they have any initial feedback on your progress so far!