Wherever life takes you, the SteppingStones Alumni will keep you connected to your kind of people.
Our alumni is open to all past and present SteppingStones employees and candidates (both temporary and permanent). It connects you with a unique professional network, new opportunities and information through a series of events and online resources.
Here are a few of the benefits for our members:
- Professional Events – Biannual power lunch seminars with guest speakers and collaborations with local businesses.
- Free Webinars/Podcast – Based overseas, can’t make the professional event, or simply want to share your learning with others? No problem, on each topic our team will put together webinars or podcasts on the same topic for anyone to download.
Socials and Community Events
- Networking Socials – It’s not all work around here! We host biannual socials in different fun and engaging settings, giving our alumni an opportunity to network in a more relaxed setting.
- Charity Participation – SteppingStones is very active with various charity and education programmes throughout the year. We’ll be sending out notices for opportunities for any alumni who want to get involved, whether it ‘s joining the SS water stop at the Cayman marathon, or joining us in local schools to get students ready for the job market.
Discussion and Information
- LinkedIn/Facebook Groups – An important part of the network, we will run private social media groups to share information, key job opportunities, and discussions on key affairs. You can join in whichever groups suit you, and lead the discussion of your choice.
- Newsletter – A quarterly newsletter will keep you informed of the latest SteppingStones news. We also will use this to share the success and achievements of our members with each other!