Account Executive - BVI
On behalf of our client, we are actively recruiting for an exceptional and career-driven Accountant. If you are self-motivated a have a genuine passion working in the British Virgin Islands (BVI), or are willing to relocate then this is the ideal job for you!
- Supporting and overseeing client insurance policies and process claims
- Preparing and examining financial records
- Regularly corresponding with general service providers
- Completing audit work papers for submission to the relevant regulatory authorities
- Ensuring that compliance with regulatory requirements are met
- Communicating audit progress and findings
- Highlighting unresolved issues
- Participating in meetings with the clients
- Must have a professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA)
- Must be degree educated preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suits and Quickbooks, US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- A working knowledge or previous experience in B.V.I is advantageous
Are you organized? Do you have remarkable time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines? Apply today if your answer to all the above questions is YES!