Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, a leading on-island Insurance services provider, we are seeking talented individuals for the position of Account Representative. If you are able to react and respond to the day-to-day servicing requirements of client portfolios to the highest possible standard, then we would like to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for;
- Review of quarterly financial statements
- Issuing and managing costing, policy documentation, invoices etc.
- Managing current/existing customer relationships
- Liaison with the clients, advisors and associated service providers
- Ensuring compliance requirements are sustained
- Other ad hoc duties are required
The successful candidate;
- STEP, ACI qualified or relevant qualification is required
- Experience in the insurance industry and/or trust and fiduciary services would be an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure, work independently and meet tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Extremely detail oriented, very organized and has the ability to prioritize
If you have demonstrated effective communication and analytical skills, apply now and let’s have a confidential conversation today!