Accountant, Corporate Services
One of Cayman’s newest & fastest growing financial services organizations with multiple licenses on island is looking at add an experienced accountant. The organization offers a variety of bespoke services to clients such as company & SPV structuring, family office services, fund accounting, directorship services and outsourced AML Services.
The Financial Accountant will work alongside the regional financial controller to provide accounting support to entities across the Caribbean and USA. This will include areas such as AP/AR, Billing, Preparation of financial statements, assisting with the preparation of complex investment schedules, budgeting / forecasting and reconciliations. The role comes with an impressive and highly diverse client base and this is a great role for those looking to build a career in internal accounting.
The organization has offices globally and sees Cayman a one of their key jurisdictions. They have enjoyed impressive growth in recent times and are expecting the office to grow substantially in the coming years as well.
What is on offer?
- Excellent career development opportunities, working alongside the firms regional Financial Controller
- An impressive and diverse range of clients along with a varied work load
- Generous base salary & benefits package
- Flexible working with a work-from-home options
- Work / life balance
- A professional accounting qualification
- Previous internal accounting experience is preferred though the firm will consider those coming from an external audit background
- Excellent communication skills