Accounts Assistant - Decentralized Finance & Cryptocurrency
One of the industry leaders in the De-Fi & Crypto space is looking to add an Accountant to it’s new & growing Cayman Office. The Accountant will work alongside the Cayman based Financial Controller & Head of Finance, and play an integral part in the firms global finance function.
The role has tremendous variety and will involve areas such as reconciliations, AP/AR, Financial Reporting and working with both FIAT and Digital Currencies. The firm has huge global growth plans and this role comes with excellent career advancement opportunities.
Fantastic role with a great organization.
What is on offer?
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- Flexible working – the firm is happy for candidates to work from anywhere in the world 1-2 months per year
- Periodic business travel to the firms European headquarters
- Work alongside experts in the industry
- Excellent work / life balance
- The firm operates in the Special Economic Zone in Cayman – this comes with an array of excellent benefits to individuals
- A professional accounting designation
- 3+ years of accounting or audit experience
- A genuine passion for this industry and its potential
- Excellent communication skills