On behalf our client, a well-established law firm, we are actively seeking an Accounting Assistant to join their Finance team! As an Accounting Assistant, you will assist with the financial administration of the business.
- Preparation of monthly general journals entries
- Tagging new fixed assets, recording of location, and documenting it as required
- Inspecting fixed assets biannually and reporting any asset damaged to the Finance Manager
- Preparing payroll on a monthly and bi weekly basis
- Ensuring filing is maintained and stored correctly
- Assisting auditors with requested files for audit review
- Carrying out Accounts payable duties when required
- Prepare purchase orders
- Degree in Accounting / Business related degree
- 2+ years in an Accounting function
- Experienced in different accounting systems
- Ability to prioritize work load and able to work to deadlines
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!