Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Accounts Administrator - Temporary
We are actively searching for a skilled and experienced Accounts Administrator to join our clients team due to a vacancy. This role is expected to last for at least 4 months.
In this role you would assist with the day to day operations of the accounting functions within the finance team. Including but not limited to;
- Working directly with accounting systems such as QuickBooks
- Multiple Bank account reconciliations
- Multiple invoicing
- Posting of daily receipts
- Other account reconciliations
- Accounts Payables
- Accounts Receivables and collections
- Update account ledgers
- Support financial accountant with financial statement preparation
Experience and qualifications required;
- At least 5 years accounting experience working within a similar role
- Ideally pursuing their accounting designation
- Associates Degree in relevant discipline or higher
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask, with keen attention to detail
- A fast learner and self-motivated and available to work overtime as and when required
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Reliable, with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
To learn more about this role and to express your interest, please apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.