Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Accounts Assistant - Temporary
Please note that preference will go to candidates who have previous legal industry experience and are local Caymanian, RERC or Status holders.
- Prepare, review and process all payment vouchers
- Prepare daily logs
- Responsible for the Cheque logbook
- Helping with Accounts reconciliations
- Analyzing discrepancies and unpaid invoices
- Carrying out preparation of all new vendor application forms
- Gathering reports for the Department of Customs and Statistics
- Other additional administrative duties
- Degree in Accounting
- Working knowledge in a Bookkeeping capacity
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Mathematically minded
If you are an analytically minded individual with previous bookkeeping experience, apply today. All applications are treated as highly confidential.