Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Accounts Assistant - Temporary
On behalf of our client, we are actively looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to assist a small family owned company for the summer months. This role is due to start mid-late June until end of August 2019.
Candidates must have exceptional Quickbooks knowledge and at least 3-5 years experience with the system
Duties and responsibilities include;
- Carrying out A/R, A/P and reconciliations in Quickbooks
- Prepare and process bills in QuickBooks
- Carry out online banking
- Convert job orders into Quickbooks invoices
- Carry out various errands as needed such as post office runs
- Assist and carry out payroll in Quickbooks
- Management of file system and filing.
The successful candidate must have;
- Exceptionally strong Quickbooks skills (3-5 years experience)
- Microsoft office skills (excel, word and outlook)
- Accounting or Bookkeeping qualification will be an asset
- A valid driver’s license
- The ability to work unsupervised at times and have strong customer service skills
- Clear written and verbal communication skills and be well organized
- Working hours will be 8am until 4pm; Monday through Friday
- Must be comfortable working autonomously in a small home office environment
- Must love dogs
For more information please send an up to date resume to Hannah directly at email@example.com