Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Accounts Receivables Officer
On behalf of our client, a well-known on-island Caymanian company, we are actively looking for an Accounts Receivables Officer to join their team.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Preparing invoices and billing statements in a timely manner
- Promptly and accurately responding to billing questions and issues raised by the customers, management, and auditors
- Reviewing complex customer contracts
- Handling invoices, revenue reconciliation processes and issuing billing adjustments
- Resolving problematic invoices and ensuring credit notes are approved
- Performing daily data entry and executing special projects
- A minimum of 1 year relevant accounting experience
- An Accounting Degree is strongly preferred
- Computer proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and with Oracle EBS
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial aspects of the company
- Attention to detail while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- High degree of maturity to enable professional behavior in challenging circumstances
- Strong work ethic, team player, and willingness to learn
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then apply today!