Office Administrator (Admissions) - Temporary
On behalf of our client, as educational institution, we are actively searching for an Office Administrator to join their team for 6 months on a temporary basis to provide extra support with Admissions and cover an upcoming maternity leave.
This role will include the below responsibility;
- Manage and maintain all new student data within the Management Information System (MIS) while acting as the main point of contact for all enquires regarding admissions
- Ensure all paperwork is filed in hard copy
- Coordinate school publications and advertising
- Answer all parent, student and staff inquires
- Support ad-hoc administrative projects
- Serve as receptionist as necessary and manage a busy switchboard
- Additional duties as required
Please note this role is open to on-island Caymanian candidates only who are able to start a new role ASAP.
To be considered for this role you must;
- Be a very fast learner
- Have the ability to think of your feet and multi-task
- Any previous school administration experience would be a benefit
- Have strong IT skills with Microsoft Word and Excel
To learn more about this role, please apply today.
We can’t wait to hear from you!