Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
SteppingStones is delighted to be partnering with a global financial services organization to assist them in the search for an AML Associate to join their Cayman office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a point of contact for clients and applicants concerning KYC related matters
- Collect due diligence documentation and perform verification checks
- Conduct screening using compliance systems
- Review transactions
- Update systems and databases
Requirements as follows:
- An Associate’s Degree or other relevant academic qualification and 1-2 years experience working within financial services
- ACAMS or ICA Compliance/AML Certificate would be advantageous
- Previous experience working in fund administration and/or banking would be beneficial
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note that Caymanian candidates only will be considered for this position.