AML Compliance Analyst
SteppingStones are delighted to be working with one of our key clients on an AML Compliance Analyst role.
This is a 6 month contract role with the possibility of extending.
The position itself will involve:
- Preparing KYC due diligence client profiles on a range of entities
- Analysing client data and determining the client risk profile
- Managing compliance requests for verification of CDD, sanctions screening, transaction monitoring and suspicious transactions
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure adherence to regulatory and AML regulations
- KYC remediations to ensure AML/KYC compliance
Applicants for this role will need to have proven experience working in AML compliance, an excellent attitude to handling demanding work, and be available to start a new role quickly.