AML Compliance Officer
I am ecstatic to announce that my team and I here at SteppingStones Recruitment are working with a highly reputable company here on-island. We are actively sourcing a AML Compliance Officer to join their amazing team! A leading multinational organization in the private banking & trust space is looking to add an AML Officer to their Cayman practice.
The AML Compliance Officer will reporting into the Cayman based MLRO and support across a variety of tasks and duties such as new business onboarding, risk assessment, sanction screening, transaction monitoring and periodic reviews among others.
- A Bachelors degree in a related field
- At least 3 years compliance experienced
- A strong working knowledge of compliance legislation in the Cayman Islands
- Excellent communication skills
- Only those based in the Cayman Islands can be considered for this role
The organization offers excellent benefits and career development opportunities as well. So, if you have experience in the above role and may be looking for a fresh new permanent opportunity, then send me an email today at
Get in touch today, and do more of what you love!