Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Temporary AML Officer
We are working on behalf of one of our Global clients to recruit a Temporary AML officer to their Cayman based team.
We are recruiting in to their wider Compliance function, and require someone with strong experience in all aspects of the AML program.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 2 years experience in AML within the Cayman Islands market
- CAMS designation
You will have responsibility for:
- Collecting and reviewing all documentation for new and existing clients to meet AMY/KYC requirements
- Updating systems with relevant data
- Assisting with client related administrative functions
- Liaising with internal stakeholders, along with clients and third party regulatory organizations
This role requires someone with strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and experience across the entire MS Office suite.