On behalf of our client, we are actively searching for an Appliance Technician to join their team!
Overview of the Opportunity
The appliance technician will be responsible for installing, maintaining and servicing commercial equipment and appliances while providing excellent customer service with a commitment to safety.
This roles main responsibilities are;
- Diagnose, repair and maintain a wide variety of commercial equipment including but not limited to gas, steam, electric and refrigerated pieces
- Keep record of daily performed work, materials and time
- Effectively communicate course of action with customers
- Keep up to date on industry training’s and developments
- Maintain inventory records
- Maintain Company vehicle
- Ensure all invoices are signed by customer and payments received are managed accurately and in line with company policy
- Additional ad-hoc duties
To be considered for this role, you must have the below requirements;
- 1 year technical experience in the installation, service and repair of residential and or commercial equipment, specifically gas appliances; certification in this area is a plus.
- Comfortable with being available for all emergency calls, and remain flexible to work day or night shifts, weekends and holidays as necessary
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate work schedule
- Ability to communicate all technical issues found with customers
- Must have the ability to drive and a current valid driver’s license
- Apprentice level electrician experience is an asset.
To be successful in this role, the key competencies are necessary;
- Safety Mindset
- Customer Focus
- Integrity & Trustworthiness
- Strong Communication
- Ability to Problem Solve
This role is open to Caymanians, on-island and overseas candidates with the above qualifications.
An attractive compensation and benefits package (including medical insurance, vacation and pension) is on offer for this role
To express your interest in this role, please apply today!