On behalf of our Cayman Islands based client, a boutique architectural practice, we are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Architect. If you have a passion and respect for the island’s built environment then get in touch today.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing design requirements
- Managing the whole project lifecycle
- Acting as a point of escalation for architecture and development decisions
- Implementing technical strategies, architectures and proposals
- Defining, developing and implementing technology solutions
- Working closely with developers to ensure proper implementation
- Understanding client’s requirements and its business viabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or an international, industry-recognized qualification
- Minimum 4 years’ Java development experience, preferably in an architectural capacity
- Knowledge of front-end technologies (including Angular/Jquery) is desirable
- Experience managing development team, processes, and workflows
- Must have a passion for architectural concepts
- Local knowledge of cost analysis is beneficial
If you have the skills and experience to do the above and are looking for the next exciting role in your career then apply today!