Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, a regional insurance provider, we are actively searching for an Assistant Underwriter to join their team.
Duties and responsibilities will include providing high level, pro-active service to Customers and Agents while supporting the Underwriting team.
This will specifically include but will not be limited to;
- Providing quotes, solutions and instruction to incoming customer requests and queries
- Process new business, renewals and changes to polices
- Prepare documents such as Insurance contracts and polices
- Support the team with additional ad-hoc administrative duties
This is an entry level role therefore you will have the below experience;
- 1 year experience working within an office administration role
- High School diploma with 5 O’Level GCSE/CXC passes at B or 2 level including English and Math
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Fast learning with the drive to grow with a company
To learn more about this role and express your interest, please get in touch today.