Assistant Vice President, Investor Services
We are actively working on a new role for an ever-expanding global organisation. If you are successful in this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with the oversight of a team and being able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients; reviewing offering and subscription documents.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders including investment managers, directors, investors etc.
- The ability to advise on all forms of investment fund structures
Please note that in order to apply for this role, you will need to possess the following:
- A Bachelors degree together with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- A proven working knowledge of local and international laws and regulatory requirements
- Previous experience managing a team within a fast-paced environment