Assistant VP - Corporate Secretarial Services
Our client is looking for a seasoned AVP-Corporate Secretarial Services to join their team!
This position involves handling a portfolio of clients and a full range of activities including, but not limited to, organizing board/board committee meetings, meeting minutes, and overseeing junior team members.
- Provide general assistance with routine corporate secretary matters such as formations, dissolutions, drafting board resolutions, consents, and other matters
- Assist with maintaining internal information
- Be involved in the smooth running of operations of the team
- Manage clients’ deliverables to ensure that timelines are met
- Provide advice to clients on corporate secretarial matters
- Prepare and/or review internal and external documentation
- Liaise with internal business partners
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- At least 7 years’ corporate secretarial experience
- Must be able to work independently and have exceptional problem-solving, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work efficiently under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Bachelors degree in Business, Law, Accounting, or similar
- Strong communication skills to build excellent relationships with clients and team members
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!