Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
- Managing the administration of a mixed portfolio of corporate clients, trusts and private individuals
- Assisting management with new prospects, business proposals and onboarding new clients
- Ensuring all files are kept up to date, in good order and are compliant with all relevant money laundering legislation
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders, providing the relevant information when required
- Assisting with the opening of bank accounts and maintaining and monitoring the accounts once opened
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Degree in a Business/Legal related field
- ICSA Qualification is preferable
- 3+ years experience in a similar role including experience administering corporate/trust clients and managing client relationships
- Solid understanding of the corporate services and fiduciary industries
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
If you are an outgoing individual with passion for client relationship management, please forward your CV in the strictest confidence to email@example.com