Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Associate Director - Compliance
On behalf of our client a highly respected and internationally recognized professional services organisation located in South Dublin City, we are actively recruiting for the role of Associate Director on behalf of their successful team. This exciting opportunity offers a generous salary and increased responsibility for the right individual.
- Assist the Regional Head of Compliance in carrying out the Compliance Program for two regulated entities
- Arrange a compliance programme annually and assist junior team members in carrying out tests & drafting the relevant Board Reports
- Set up and enable an understanding of regulated European entities authorizations & regulatory requirements
- Communicate with group compliance external professionals and legal teams as required
- Head up compliance lead projects when required
- Lead annual MLRO on sites for testing & reporting on Administrator AML Procedures
- Aid the regulated entities in ensuring reporting requirements are identified and met
- Construct and maintain a control frameworks
- Provide input on due diligence reviews
- Hold a Central Bank Pre-approved Controlled Function (PCF) role as requested
- Provide training, mentoring & management of junior team members
- Degree in a Business-related field & Professional Qualification
- 10+ years experience in compliance within financial services
- Advanced experience of UCITS & AIFMD regulations
- Knowledge of Irish and European regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- PCF experience is required
If you would like further information on the above position, apply today for a confidential conversation.