Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Associate - Director
We are working on behalf of our client, a Global organization to recruit an Associate Director in to their team.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join an organization that offers an ability to grow and progress within your role.
We are looking for someone with experience in:
- Performing detailed reviews of all documentation and communication for an assigned portfolio of clients
- Assisting with the design and implementation of internal controls
- Evaluating the risk in all situations and prioritizing the risk levels appropriately
- Experience in being the director on investment funds and other vehicles
- Keeping abreast of all regulatory changes
- Reviewing and assessing potential new business
- Ensuring all regulatory and compliance regulations are met for your portfolio
In order to be succesful in this process, you will need:
- A masters degree in Law or Accountancy or an Accounting designation
- At least 6 years PQE
- Client service experience at a senior level
- Experience in restructuring and distressed funds
- Strong working knowledge of compliance regulations