Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Associate Fund Governance
On behalf of our client a globally recognized and highly respected professional services organisation located in South Dublin City, we are actively recruiting for the role of Associate – Fund Governance to join their successful team.
- Manage and develop a complex portfolio of Cayman domiciled hedge funds and companies
- Review client documents and quality control of service level
- Manage the Document Execution Form workflow for board resolutions, agreements and other transactional documentation prior to director execution
- Liaise in a professional manner with external professionals and fund service providers
- Begin KYC process on new engagements and see it through to conclusion
- Cross-sell products and service lines where possible
- Build to maintain a full portfolio of client relationships
- Responsible for regulatory and risk management projects
- Carry out performance and investor reporting
- Responsible for Financial Statement/Audit reviews and regulatory filing
- Review accounts receivable for portfolio of clients, escalating when appropriate
- Degree in a Business-related field
- 3 + years’ experience in investment fund services
- A strong working knowledge of fund structures, fund documentation and regulatory requirements
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work to deadlines
- A firm knowledge of Cayman Islands Mutual Funds law is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you would like further information on the above position, apply today for a confidential conversation.