Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Associate - Funds
We are actively recruiting for an Associate within the fund governance team of a global organization. This role is to support all governance support functions and ensure client service delivery across all product lines.
The core responsibilities of this role are:
- Taking full responsibility for service, maintenance and development of client relationships;
- Managing client document review and quality control of the SLA;
- Manage the document execution form;
- KYC and due diligence;
- Take responsibility of regulatory and risk management projects;
We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 5 years in investment fund client services;
- A working knowledge of funs structures, documents and regulatory requirements;
- Corporate secretarial, legal secretarial or paralegal experience;
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands Mutual Funds law;