Audit Director - Funds
One of Cayman’s leading Accounting firms is looking to add a signing Director to it’s rapidly expanding Funds Team in the Cayman Islands. The firm is looking to increase it’s Partnership in the coming years and they have the progression plan in place for this role to progress to Partner level inside 24 months.
The firm has enjoyed huge growth in the Funds Team, partly due to the Private Funds Law changes in Cayman though largely down to impressive client acquisition through targeted business development. The Audit Director will have a portfolio to lead and also have the chance to grow their book on-island with the full support of the Partnership. The portfolio is primarily Private Equity Funds with some Hedge Fund clients as well.
The firm has been a real success story in Cayman and is currently the fastest growing Audit firm on-island.
- Currently working as an Audit Director with Funds experience – please note those not working at Director can be considered however will not be able to sign initially, which will delay the Partner progression by 12 months.
- Professionally qualified (ACCA, CPA, CA, ACA etc.)
- A proven track record of successfully attracting & winning new business
- Excellent salary package with performance bonus
- A fast-track route to Partnership
- Great firm with a well-regarded company culture
- Full relocation support (if required)