Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Audit Manager - Funds & Cryptocurrency
The Audit Manager will work across a portfolio of Private Equity Funds and Cryptocurrency clients, and the firm is one of the leaders in the crypto space. The firm works closely with their US practice and has an excellent reputation in the Cayman Islands.
The Manager will lead a client portfolio and supervise a team of Cayman based Audit Seniors. There will be reporting in both US GAAP and IFRS and the manager will liaise directly with clients.
They are a fantastic firm and strive ensure their audit staff have a work / life balance and flexible working is encouraged where possible. They offer annual promotion and salary reviews as well.
- An impressive client base – full of US based Funds
- Flexible working options including work from home
- Excellent career advancement opportunities with annual promotion and pay reviews
- Full relocation support for those moving from off-island
- Generous salary – this is income tax-free in the Cayman Islands
- As a smaller firm, they offer an excellent work / life balance
- Social office with regular events throughout the year
- A recognized accounting qualification such as the CPA, CA, ACCA etc.
- Previous experience as an Audit Manager
- Experience working with Funds clients – preferably private equity or hedge funds