Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our Cayman Islands based client, we are actively searching for skilled, experienced and dedicated Audit Seniors. This role involves managing client relationships and performing the timely audits of a large portfolio of investment funds with various complex financial instruments.
Addition responsibilities include;
- Liaising effectively and efficiently with clients, colleagues and outside professionals
- Acting as a highly professional point of contact for certain mutual fund administrators
- Conducting the audit planning, fieldwork and completion of audits
- Reviewing audit work papers
- Reviewing and finalising financial statements
- Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and playing an active role in the performance appraisal process
Candidates must be;
- ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA (or equivalent) qualified and have at least 1 year PQE
- Experience auditing investment funds and or captive insurance companies would be beneficial
- The candidate will also have well-developed interpersonal, IT, and practice management skills
- Excellent project management skills
Live and work in the Caribbean, establishing a better work/life balance and double your net salary. For more information, apply today.