Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Audit Supervisors / Assistant Managers - Bermuda
The leading professional services organization in the assurance market in Bermuda is looking to add experienced audit professionals to their Financial Services practice. The firm has an incredibly impressive client base including SEC listed organizations as well as the leading firms in the Banking, Insurance / Reinsurance and Wealth Management space in Bermuda.
The majority of clients are Bermuda based so on-site Audit is possible and the Audit professionals regularly work from the client offices. There is excellent career advancement, work from home options and the organization has beautiful new offices in the heart of the business district.
There is a multi-national team and the firm ensures international candidates are helped to settle in. Really great firm and these Audit roles will really add value to any resume.
- Excellent client base that includes Bermuda’s premier clients and the majority for the SEC listed organizations on island
- Highly generous base salary + bonus – recently increased to keep pace with the cost of living
- Excellent career advancement opportunities with the firm, or in industry beyond the Audit contract
- Stunning new offices in the heart of the business district
- Deal with clients face to face and attend meetings on client site
- Flexible working with work from home options
- Full relocate support to Bermuda
- Excellent travel opportunities – 1.5 hours from New York, and with regular flights across the east coast of the USA. in addition, there are regular flights to London and Toronto
- Work in a multi-cultural and welcoming team
- Work with the islands leading firm in the assurance space
- Great outdoor lifestyle, with sports such as football, rugby, golf, sailing, cricket and more
- A professional accounting designation
- 2+ years of external audit experience
- Prior financial services experience is preferred though not essential
- The ability to travel to or secure a multi-entry visa into the US, UK or Canada is a government requirement for those living in Bermuda
- Ideal start date is November 2022