AVP Project Manager
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a leading Bank in the Cayman Islands who are looking to hire an AVP, Project Management. Your main responsibility will be focusing on identifying and addressing operational risks whilst working in partnership with a Group IT projects team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading and implementing change initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
- Developing project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment and end-user training.
- Leading and evaluating business process reviews, anticipating requirements and uncovering areas for improvement.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to junior staff members and drive the resolution of issues.
- Developing short and long-term goals, KPI’s and objectives for the wider group.
- 6-8 years experience within Project Management and related technical experience across banking.
- PMP Qualification or equivalent.
- Direct experience working in Retail, Credit Risk or Corporate Banking.
- Solid understanding of system workflows and process change management.
- Knowledge of Helix AML/Oracle banking products would be advantageous.
For more information and a private/confidential chat, please contact Ben Bailey at SteppingStones.