Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are currently seeking a skilled Billing Manager to join our client on island. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the effective governance and oversight of the billing and collection process.
The successful candidate will collaborate with team managers and directors to enhance the efficiency and performance of billing operations and collections.
The post holder will be accountable for managing a team of Billing Administrators and ensuring that third-party fees are processed in accordance with local government deadlines.
- Oversee and govern billing and collection processes, including the annual billing run.
- Act as the primary point of contact for billing and collection queries from internal teams.
- Provide billing and collections training to the team.
- Manage reconciliations of third-party fees and approve payment requests. Manage unreconcilable differences with respect to fees.
- Coordinate and execute annual billing payment chasers in accordance with respective government deadlines.
- Identify and implement improvements and further automation of billing and collection processes.
- Oversee the Aged Debt dashboard and ensure administrators are adhering to collection processes.
- Review and analyze KPIs and Aged Debt, produce management reports as required.
- Work closely with team Directors and Finance to identify any aged debt provisions.
- Manage, coach, and develop a small team of professionals.
- University degree in Accounting / Finance or related field of study.
- Working knowledge of financial services industry and payment cycles and deadlines.
- Approachable with a positive attitude and focus on client service.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and report on data.
- Prior experience in supervising, coaching, and developing a small team.
At this time, we can only consider candidates who do not require a work permit. Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!