Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Board Secretary - Part-time; Temporary
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Part-time Board Secretary to work 10-20 hours a month on an ongoing basis.
This position is classed as Temporary and as such, should you be successful in this role, you will be employed by SteppingStones and contracted to our client to support them on a part-time basis.
Board meetings typically happen one a month and can last up to 6 hours. Special meetings might also be scheduled and can last up to 3 hours
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Scheduling all meetings and events for the board
- Record meeting minutes
- Carry out all communication on behalf of the board
- Conduct research
- Manage board records
- Prepare Draft Agenda for each meeting
- Finalize meeting agenda prior to each meeting
- Prepare reports and documents for Meeting, including collating and distributing board packs
- Take, prepare and finalize meeting minutes
- Distribute meeting minutes for approval
To be considered for this role you must have a typing speed of 80-100 words per month and have 3-5 years experience taking board meeting minutes. You must also be on-island and ideally have the right to work or a work permit already in place with a part-time employer.
To learn more about this role and express your interest, please apply today.