Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Board Support Professional - Temporary
On behalf of our client, we are actively searching for a Board Support Professional who can assist with a large backlog of meeting minutes.
This role is estimated to be for about 3 months, however there is an opportunity for a longer term position. In additional to clearing a backlog of minutes, the below duties may also be required;
- Preparing, collating and circulating board packs
- Attend and arrange board meetings
- Complete filings
- Prepare minutes
- Liaise with professional on all levels throughout the company
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate for this role will;
- Be immediately available to start a new role and be on-island
- Have 3-5 years experience in the capacity of board support or company secretary
- Typing speed of 80 wpm and strong Microsoft programs experience
To learn more about this role, please get in touch today!