Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Board Support Professional - Temporary
On behalf of our client, a large, globally recognized legal entity, we are actively recruiting for a experienced Board Support Professional for a 12 month period. This role will be predominately involve minute taking for board meetings.
In addition, this role will involve;
- Preparing, collating and circulating board packs
- Attend and arrange board meetings
- Complete filings
- Prepare minutes
- Assist with clearing a backlog of minutes
- Liaise with professional on all levels throughout the company
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
At this time, this role is open to being a fixed term contract directly with our client and will also accept candidates on a temporary basis.
To be considered for this role, you must have the below requirements;
- Relevant University degree
- ICSA qualification is desirable but not necessary
- 3-5 years experience in a similar capacity
- Typing speed of ideally 80 wpm and ability to use Microsoft programs
For more information about this role and to express your interest, please get in touch today!