On behalf our of client we are seeking a Book Keeper to join our clients Jersey based team.
- Updating and maintaining book keeping ledgers from source documents for clients.
- Reconciling client bank accounts, in house accounting systems and inter client loan balances.
- Controlling and maintaining client expense, accruals, prepayments and fixed asset schedules.
- Preparing audit related breakdowns and deal with external audit queries.
- Assisting in the preparation of Trial Balances, General Ledgers & Basic Mgmt. accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of basic Financial Statements and other ad-hoc financial reports.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures including those relating to professional conduct, quality and ethical standards.
- Liaising with property managers, custodians, and banks to obtain / provide client information
- Maintaining the highest standard of client confidentiality and security of client affairs at all times.
- Ensuring the prompt completion of timesheets.
The successful candidate will also pro-actively take on and support additional responsibilities and tasks as required by the manager and clients.