Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client a well known and highly respected Financial Services organization in the Cayman Islands, we are actively seeking a Business Analyst to join their Information Systems Division.
- Analyzes and designs programmer specifications for software systems, both old and new
- Analyzes and designs permanent end user reports
- Assisting in troubleshooting and correcting data errors;
- Produces and maintains software
- Carries out software and system analysis
- Prepares timely and appropriate Project Documentation
- Prepares and executes test plans for software
- Provides on-going technical and end-user support for software systems
- Drafts training manuals and assists with staff training
- Degree in Information Systems
- 5+ years’ experience in as Systems Business Analyst role in a corporate environment
- Experienced in programming and database design concepts
- Working knowledge of Software Development and Records Management;
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Data Cubes and business Intelligence concepts
- Familiar with; Microsoft SharePoint, Enterprise Content Management Systems, Document Management, and Archiving and In-depth SQL Server- current versions
If you would like to learn more about the above role, get in touch today. All applications are highly confidential.