Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Business Analyst to work on our client’s team based in the Cayman Islands. If you are a self-confident, highly-motivated individual, then this is the ideal job for you!
- Documentation on reviews and analysis
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Identifying and communicating potential process improvements
- Gaining agreement of the best method of introducing recommendations to the business
- Helping design, documenting and maintaining system processes
- Assisting Senior Business Analyst in cross functional business development
- Defining reports and alerts requirements
- Attending client meetings
- Additional Ad-hoc duties are required
Candidates should possess;
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ in relevant experience
- Strong analytical research skills
- Ability to organize data and documents
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify, prioritize and solve problems effectively
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This role has the ability to further your career with a high-quality and forward-thinking company, so please apply now!