Change and Process Lead
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a top-tier firm in the Cayman Islands to assist with their search for a Change and Process Lead to join their growing team. You’ll play a major role in the success of their organisational transformation, managing the firm’s change management capability and governing their business processes.
- Develop change management plans for projects and change initiatives.
- Lead change management work streams with structured methodology and define success metrics whilst measuring performance.
- Identify risk and manage anticipated resistance to change.
- Provide regular reports to management and the appropriate project teams.
- Evaluate the impact of planned organisational change and provide continuous coaching and training to staff at all levels.
- Minimum 3+ years experience leading complex change/transformation programmes, involving system, process or organisational change.
- Extensive exposure to business process design, optimization and management.
- Business process management software experience (highly advantageous).
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please reach out to Ben at SteppingStones.