Back to job portal
Chief Executive Officer
Duties and responsibilities:
- To manage and direct the organization and its associated projects and funding programmes.
- To coordinate, manage and deliver quality service to the community.
- To provide support for and supervision of all staff (up to 35) and oversee all administrative and financial tasks related thereto.
Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a senior management position with a proven record of the successful oversight, development and execution of an organization’s strategy.
- A minimum of five years’ experience of reporting to an organization’s Board of Directors of oversight committee and a proven record of the successful management of staff.
- A background in Social Work, Youth and Community Work, or Community Education or related fields is desired.
- Computer, financial and project management skills.
- Counselling, public relations, community involvement, charity work and fund-raising expertise is preferable.
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and QuickBooks experience is desirable.
- The ability to work well under pressure, to work independently and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to compile professional reports.
- Ability to make presentations to staff, companies and funding committees.