We are recruiting for a Client Accountant on behalf of our key client, a Global organization.
The Accounting Services team, work closely alongside the Corporate Services teams, supporting the legal offering in key jurisdictions. This organisation works collaboratively with their global colleagues, providing a seamless service from an interactive, innovative work place.
• Managing the day to day integrity of the client ledgers, reviewing the input of bookkeepers.
• Preparing and ensuring procedures and controls are maintained and followed at all times.
• Preparing / reviewing client cash flow statements, forecasts and basic models.
• Preparing / reviewing financial statements, management accounts, budgets and financial models.
• Routine month end / quarter end management accounts preparation for a portfolio of clients.
• Preparing annual Financial Statements for a portfolio of clients.
• Being the central point of contact for external auditor liaison for a number of clients.
• Preparing and reviewing audit supporting information and schedules.
• Tracking and monitoring the preparation of financial information.
• Developing strong relationships with clients and other internal teams / service lines.
• Proactive identification of process improvement and service line development opportunities.
• Carrying out all aspects of role in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and controls.
The successful candidate will also pro-actively take on and support additional responsibilities and tasks as required by the manager and clients.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
We’re looking for a qualified accountant (either newly qualified or with a few years’ post-qualification experience – ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with a high degree of numeracy and analytical thinking supported by a pro-active and positive attitude.
We’re keen to see candidates with a highly diligent and organised approach to work, ideally with previous experience in a client facing role. Experience within a Real Estate and/or Private Wealth environment is also desirable, though not essential.
You will need strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting demands. If you’re highly motivated and committed to delivering exceptional client service as part of a busy, ambitious team, get in touch.