Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are actively seeking a Client Accountant to join our client’s highly respected Accounting Services team. Located in Jersey, this is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, collaborative team whilst working collaboratively with their global colleagues.
- Managing the day to day integrity of the client ledgers, reviewing the input of bookkeepers
- Preparing and ensuring procedures and controls are maintained and followed at all times
- Preparing / reviewing client cash flow statements, forecasts and basic models
- Preparing / reviewing financial statements, management accounts, budgets and financial models
- Routine month end / quarter end management accounts preparation for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing annual Financial Statements for a portfolio of clients
- Being the central point of contact for external auditor liaison for a number of clients
- Preparing and reviewing audit supporting information and schedules
- Tracking and monitoring the preparation of financial information
- Developing strong relationships with clients and other internal teams / service lines
- Proactive identification of process improvement and service line development opportunities
- Carrying out all aspects of role in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and controls
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA etc.)
- Degree in a Business/Accounting related field
- Experience within a Real Estate and/or Private
Wealth environment is also desirable,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Tech Savy and analytically minded
For more information on the above position, apply today!