Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Client Relationship Manager
On behalf of our client, a leading international financial services company based in Grand Cayman, we are seeking an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join their Private Wealth Services team. If you are a successful sales person who is proactive and can use one’s initiative read on for more information.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the management and growth of account portfolios
- Building, maintaining and managing relationships with clients
- Must have a very strong understanding of commercial banking and writing credit
- Meeting all financial objectives
- Provide cover for other CRMs and to lend support to other teams as requested by the AVP, BUD, and Management
- Deliver accurate and timely communication with both clients and colleagues
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
- Finance related Bachelor’s Degree or professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA
- 8+ years’ experience within the banking industry and know the financial industry in Cayman well
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills – CORIS and EDMS software experience is highly desirable
Apply now and let’s have a confidential conversation today and we look forward to receiving your resume!