Client Relationship Officer - Capital Markets
We are delighted to be engaged by our client, a globally established financial services organization to assist with the hire of a Client Relationship Officer.
Reporting to the Relationship Manager, this role will be responsible for providing sales and service support to the Capital Markets management team and clients.
- Managing a demanding portfolio of trusts and clients;
- Interpreting and updating resolutions, registers, and other documents;
- Collecting KYC/AML information and assisting with ad hoc projects;
- Deliver accurate and timely communication with both clients and the internal team;
- Developing and maintaining efficient working relationships with support units across the business.
- 2+ years of work experience in the trust or legal spaces ;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Law is preferred;
- Experience in Cayman’s compliance space and an understanding of KYC/AML requirements and local regulation;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Capable of prioritizing workloads and experience working collaboratively as part of a team.
If interested, please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply today.