Client Relationship Officer - Private Banking
We are delighted to be engaged by our client, a globally established financial services organisation to assist with the hire of a Client Relationship Officer within Private Banking.
Reporting to the Relationship Manager, this role will be responsible for providing sales and service support to the Private Banking management team and clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Private Banking team with the managing, developing and growing of high net worth clients
- Assist the Private Banking team to identify potential sources of new business, additional revenue, operational efficiencies and other income generating measures
- Cross-selling of products and services available to the Private Banking clients across the organisation
- Daily administration and relationship management of the Private Banking client base
- Developing and maintaining efficient working relationships with support units across the business to ensure fast responses to client needs concerning any of the product and service offerings utilised by the Private Banking clients
- On-boarding of clients in line with Group and regulatory compliance standards
- Responsibility for annual periodic reviews
- Creating reports from the client database to ensure that regular contact is maintained with all clients.
The successful candidate will need to be immediately available and have a relevant Bachelors degree in addition to a minimum of 5 years banking experience specifically within international wealth management.