Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Client Relationship Officer - Temporary
On behalf of our client, one of the largest financial services entities on island, we are actively searching for a Client Relationship Officer to join their Corporate team on a temporary basis to fill an employment gap while onboarding is carried out for the permanent employee.
The successful employee will be responsible for;
- Managing a large and busy portfolio of clients
- Managing all correspondences and administrative matter for clients
- Preparing and gathering client documentation such as KYC
- Liaise directly with Government bodies such as CIMA
- Maintain ViewPoint files
- Ensure all statutory filings are carried out in line with deadlines and requirements including FATCA and CRS
- Additional duties as required
To be successful and considered for this role, you will need the following;
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years experience working in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience and knowledge of systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, NavOne, ViewPoint and Laserfiche
There is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer for this role.
To express your interest in this role and to learn more, please get in touch today!