Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client a globally recognized professional service organization. We are actively seeking a Commercial Director to join their team in Cayman Islands
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Monitor performance of commercial activities and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in commercial role
- Internationally oriented business in financial services
- In-depth understanding of funds business and procedures
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in Law, Accounting or relevant degree.
To learn more about this role and to schedule a confidential conversation today, please apply directly or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org