Communications Manager - Temporary
On behalf of our client, a local organization, we are actively looking for a Communications Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will implement, design and coordinate all public relations and communications for the organization. If you can provide strong management input, then this is the ideal job for you!
- Contributing to the organization’s overall business development strategies
- Assist with coordinating presentations, meetings and other events.
- Monitor local media and prepare briefs daily for management on coverage
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining social media platforms
- Partaking in community events and establishing a consistent, well maintained and fluent operational policies
- Additional ad hoc duties required
Knowledge and Experience;
- A Bachelors’s Degree within communications, journalism or business administration with 5+ years’ experience in a related field.
- Strong track record of communications experience
- A record of of developing communication and strategies including managing, coordinating and monitoring their implementation
- The ability to interface with top level management and strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in IT skills and MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
For more information and a private/confidential chat, please contact Hannah at email@example.com