Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Complex Project Superintendent
SteppingStones Recruitment are exclusively partnering with a leading Construction firm in the Cayman Islands who are looking for a competent Project Superintendent to join their rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for managing a large scale project from bid preparation and design phase to completion and handover.
- Overseeing all elements of the project and maintaining direct contact with clients, vendors, subcontractors/trades.
- Managing and understanding all aspects of a project budget, pay applications and project cash-flow.
- Developing overall project schedules and overseeing the maintenance, progress and issuance of schedule to ensure on-time completion.
- Understanding the full project scope and administering Contractual Agreements whilst ensure the firm conforms to contracted documents.
- Ensure the project is executed in a safe manner following the company safety policy and ensuring the appropriate level of quality assurance is applied.
- 5-10 years experience as a Superintendent, Project Manager or Construction Manager.
- 5 years+ of direct construction experience including estimating, scheduling and project execution.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects of varying scope and complexity whilst managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong technical, managerial, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Competency of Project Management Software (MS Project, Primavera, Buildertrend etc.).
- Professional Certification in Construction would be beneficial.
On offer, an exceptional base salary and the opportunity to work for one of the most-reputable construction companies in the Caribbean. For more information and a confidential chat, please reach out to Ben Bailey.