Compliance/Accounting Officer - Spanish Speaking - Temporary
On behalf of our client, a local bank that specializes in private banking, we are looking for a Compliance/Accounting Officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
This role is to cover a maternity leave for 4-5 months.
Please note this position is only open to Caymanian candidates or those who do not require a work permit and to be considered for the role you MUST speak fluent Spanish.
This role will include;
- Maintaining and overseeing accurate accounting records of financial transactions for the Bank and the administrated mutual funds
- Preparation of reconciliations and financial statements
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Calculate all mutual funds weekly NAV’s and monitor daily client transactions
- Preparation and submission of all relevant returns related to U.S. Foreign Accounts Tax, Compliance Act (“US FATCA”), Common Reporting Standards (“CRS”) and Economic Substance (“ES”) regulations
- Assist in the incorporation of companies
- Assisting Managing Director in the overall day-to-day operations of the Bank
- Additional duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have;
- 5 years + experience in a similar role
- Ideally hold a Bachelor Degree within a relevant field
- Caymanian or have the right to work without a work permit
- Fluent in Spanish
To learn more about this role and to express your interest, please apply today at Hannah@steppingstonesrecruitment.com